Rhumbix allows you to capture notes and photos to show site conditions and summarize work completed. You can add notes during or after a work shift.
- Notes are added on the “Time Card” page when you create a new time card or edit an existing time card.
- To add a note, go to the “Notes” tab and click “Create A Note” or click the gold “+” button and select “Add Note”.
- Select your note type.
- Fill in one or more fields of the note template including photos, cost codes and text.
- Once you are done, click “Save”.
- To edit or delete existing notes follow the instructions for editing your time card.
If your company uses production tracking, please follow these instructions for entering production notes.
Did you find this article helpful?